Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm Here, I'm Reading and I'm Listening

I’m Here, I’m Reading and I’m Listening



     Yes I am also guilty. Guilty of neglecting all of you whom I love very dearly. I would not blame any of you who would drop from being one of my followers. I am here and I should be spending more time in my blog. communicating with all of you as much as possible. I have been spending a lot of time on my computer attempting to do things that I just have to resign to the fact that it’s going to take me a long time to become proficient at to a point that I can send things to you either by blogging or by E- mail. But I will continue to try and learn these things but not spend as much time on them. It’s just going to take me a lot more time.


     I am reading all of Lilly’s post that she has spent so much time doing I’m sure. And I am also reading all of ya’lls comments. I just have not been commenting myself. I will try to start doing more again like I was before. So please don’t give up on me yet. And whoever of you who read this please pass on to everyone else to please start going to my blog spot again.


     I sure wish I could have been at Momma’s birthday party but couldn’t make it. But Cheryl and I and Emily and Andre’ did have a good time with her at the manor for supper one night. But I really missed not seeing all of you especially so close to the holidays. Which reminds me : Happy Christmas, Merry New Years and a very Good Party Time for Mardi Gras. Can’t wait for Mardi Gras. It’s by far my bestest holiday.


     Well that’s about it for now I just wanted to say hi to all and let you all know I will try harder to keep in touch and to also let all of you know I love you all vada, vada much.


Later,


L-U-A,


Peter/DAPOPPA

2 comments:

  1. I never gave up on you before, I am not about to now hahahaha.
    You know Pete, we all don't spend near enough time together but there are always these memories that never leave me.
    One that I remember often is the day we buried Doc.
    We stood there at the cemetary and you held me, C, and Rosie the whole time altogether. I want to let you know how special and symbolic that was for me. I felt so protected by my big brother. Felt like all us siblings we are blessed with the fact that even though we don't spend near enough time together, when we need the other we are there and we can all count on each other for that.
    I feel sorry for those who don't have relationships with their siblings.
    We may not always get along or see eye-to-eye but we are always there for each other.
    Love you and Welcome back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am guilty, too, Brother from staying away and not commenting on blogging as much as I should. My problem, however, is not learning computer, instead it is my time management. My time is just limited, but I am working on freeing up some time in hopes that I will be able to a better blogger.

    I just have to be really careful sometimes, because my emotions at this point in life are very delicate. Sometimes I feel happy when I read blogs, sometimes I feel sad and many times I feel guilt of the things that I don't, can't, or choose not to do. I've learned the "eureka" moment of "I can only do what I can do so I choose the things that are most important. I can tell you that Mom is at the top of my list. Sometimes, it is a struggle for me on Mondays to work all day, play bingo all night, it seems, and then to drive back home, getting in sometimes as late as 10:30, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

    I've said a while back...everyone...spend as much time as you can during this next year. She is, right now, in her prime...I haven't seen her so darn happy in my entire life. She's a blast to be around and always, always has a special smile for each of us. Do whatever you need to do to spend time with her now, we may not be so lucky later. She's become more than a Mom, she's also now a friend.

    Lil is right...we may not always see eye to eye but we are always there for each other at any time and that will never change.

    I have a lot of reading to catch up on, especially on Lil's blog, but I'll do the best I can to keep up with the two of you. It may be that sometimes I'll just have to be a "silent" follower....yeah right...I can't ever shut up.

    So, with that statement, I bid you all a good night and look forward to visiting Larry and his family in June and hope that everyone will be able to join us.

    Love y'all!!
    C

    ReplyDelete