Saturday, December 19, 2009

I MUST BE GETTING OLD

                                     I Must Be Getting Old


----- I’m sure we older siblings have had some experiences that indicate to us that maybe just maybe we are getting old a little older. Well, something happened to me the other day that did just that to me and I thought ya’ll may find a little amusing. Although I was alone it embarrassed me never the less. So here we go.

----- The other day I was sitting on my throne dans La Salle de bains, (bathroom). When I completed the business at hand I stood and attempted to pull up my pants. Well the coiled up jeans slipped out of my hands. Huh, go figure. The first thing I thought of was that the material just slipped out of my hands. So I try it again by grasping real tight and pulling up. I couldn’t do it. I could not pull them up. Huh, now what. But I didn’t give up yet. The next idea was that possibly the pants legs slipped into my deck shoes and I was standing on them. Not that farfetched. I kick off my shoes and attempt this difficult task once again. This time I pull so hard I almost fell back onto that throne of mine I mentioned earlier and I know I felt a sharp pain in both my ankles. Still I failed. Now I’m thinking with no shoes on it must be that I’m standing on the pants legs. So, I jerk on the bottom of the legs of my pants to be sure there is no part of those damn jeans under my feet. All clear for another test run. I grasp not only the waist but also the pockets and about another four inches below the pockets and again I pull. No good, I c-a-n-n-o-t get my pants up. Now I worry because I’m thinking get the phone call 911 and have the medics cut the things off me before I lose circulation in my feet or wake up Cheryl for assistance. At the time I couldn’t make up my mine which would be worse. So I decide in my panic state that I should do just a little more investigation before I go to those extremes, right? I found the problem. And I’ll tell you what it was by asking ya’ll a question. Have any of you ever tried to pull up your pants with your damn draws around your ankles.

----- I began laughing hysterically to a point of tears. As I walked out of the bathroom I ran smack into Cheryl who was just waking up from working a 12 hour shift the night before. She looks at me crying from laughter and asks, “What were you doing in there that is so funny.” I could only reply by looking her in the eyes and saying, “Taking a S _ _ T.” She just shook her head, went into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. That was the only time we ever mentioned the incident.

----- So I guess I have to admit that, “I Must Be Getting Old Older.” I sure hope you are all amused by my simple disaster.

----- Later,

--- L-U-A,

----- Peter/DPOPPA

----- P.S. I didn't have any poor circulation to my feet and no damage to either one of my ankles. Go figure !!!!! Then let me know what it is you figured out !!!!!

----- Later,

----- P.S.S. GEAUX SAINTS

7 comments:

  1. hahaha that is a funny one for a minute I thought you had a stroke!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE DIDN'T HAVE A STROKE BUT I ALMOST HAD ONE WHEN I WAS READING IT. PETE WE WERE TAUGHT EARLY IN LIFE THAT THE CONSONS (UNDERWEARS KNOW IT'S NOT SPELLED RIGHT SO I WANTED YOU'LL TO KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT) GO UP FIRST THEN THE PANTS!!! AND TO PICTURE THAT IN MY HEAR YOU TRYING TO PULL THEM DAMN PANTS UP WITH NO SUCCESS WAS HERTICAL(SP) TO ME!!

    YEA, PETE,YOU ARE GETTING OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    LU
    RONNIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. ----- Hay Ronnie even if you can remember to pull your consons up first, it's not just me but WE are getting old, sorry, older. BIG SIS.

    --- L-U-A,
    ------ Peter/DPOPPA

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEA I AM GETTING OLD AND I WILL BE ALWAYS OLDER THAN YOU BUT GUESS WHAT???????????????? I PULL UP MY STEPIN BEFORE I PULL UP MY PANTS!!!!!!!!!! AGE IS JUST A NUMBER BROTHER AND IF YOU DON'T WATCH OUT YOUR NUMBER MIGHT JUST PASS MINE UP!!!!!!!!!LOL

    L U
    YOUR BEAUTIFUL, SMART, LOVING "BIG SISTA"

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK COME ON!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU BROTHER????????? WAITING FOR YOUR WRITINGS AND COMMENTS!!!!!

    L U

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I must admit that this has happened to me as well...only I wasn't taking a poop, I was just taking a peep, but yes, my underwear slipped a little lower than usual and I almost fell over. Yes, I agree, it was one of those moments when you look around to make sure no one was looking...hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MAN NOW WHAT HAPPEN I JUST FINISH WRITING THIS GREAT LETTER ALL AOUT THE CONSON THING AND SO NOW I LOST IT DO NOT KNOW WHERE IT WHENT WELL I WILL BLOGG TOMORROW RIGHT NOW I AM GOING TO BED LOVE BIG SISTER MONE

    ReplyDelete