Saturday, January 9, 2010

FAMILY INFORMATION NEEDED

----- Hi Avraybodie. I again have a special favor to ask all of my wonderful, beautiful, loving, caring, smart sistas of mine. I asked this of some of you before and some of you did respond, however in my infanate wisedom I somehow lost the E-miles ya'll sent me. So I must ask all of you one more time to send me some information so I can start a "Family Tree Book." Here's what I would like :


----- Full Names, Address, E-mail address (if any), Spouses Full Names, Any Wedding Anniversery Dates, Should Also Include all Grandchilden, Their Spouses And their Children, And Date Of Birth Of Everyone. And any other info you can think of that I might be able to use.


----- After I get all this info and organize it I will send everyone a copy.


----- I appreceiate any informaton of all of ya'lls family to help me out with this. Now make sure ya'll don't forgetn anyone. Oh, some one send me Momma and Daddy's info also.


----- Thanks to everyone and I'll talk to all of you later.


----- LUV-U-A,
--- Peter 

5 comments:

  1. Lillian and Ronald Riera
    Lilly born 8/8/63
    Ronald born 10/15/61
    Roddie Riera born 8/11/85
    Jesica Riera born 10/17/89
    Katie Riera born 04/31/86

    Ronnie and Lilly married on March 9,1984
    1110 Lee drive
    Thibodaux, La. 70301
    lilriera62@yahoo.com
    ronriera@charter.net

    Katie and Roddie married May 8, 2009
    24275 Kirtley Drive
    Plaquemine, La. 70764

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celena and Ted Rousse
    Celena Born 2/10/1961 (rousse@viscom.net)
    Ted born 7/4/1961 (tedrousse44@yahoo.com)
    Arthur Rousse born 1/12/1988 (arthurrousse@yahoo.com)
    Kristopher Born 6/2/1990 (krisrousse@yahoo.com)

    Celena and Ted Married on September 12, 1980
    113 Dursette Street
    Golden Meadow, LA 70357

    No Marriages or grandchildren to date

    ReplyDelete
  3. S/imone Collins Dupierre Born 7 27 40 GuY "jOE" Dupierre BORN 9 28 33 wE MARRED 2 15 64 tWO CHILDREN GUY dUPIERRE THIRD mARRIED lisa Thibodaux, unsure of marriage date, have 1 child Abby claire Dupierre,born 9/3/99. Minta married Duane Gremillion, unsure of marriage date, have 1 child, Lillian Margaret Gremiliion, born 3/09.

    That's all I know...call them if you want more info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>> Thank ya'll for taking the time to send me all of this info. HOWEVER,
    >>> Simone, I don't know how to get in touch with Guy or Minta. Can you give me their phone numbers or better yet, their E-mail address so I can get in touch with them. THANKS.

    >>> RONNIE Where is the info.on your family. I know you have a big family, but come on now !! I'm still waiting !! Whenever you can, please send me some info. THANK YOU !!

    >>> This ALSO includes my children. Where's ya'lls info, Toya, Aleena and Emily. YES I know the info but I want everyone to put it here so it's all in one spot. this will make it easier for me to make a copy of all of this to start out "Family Tree."

    >>>>> THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR TRYING TO HELP ME WITH THIS !!!

    >>> Later,
    >>>>> LUV-U-A,
    >>> Peter/Poppa/DPOPPA

    ReplyDelete
  5. >>>>> P.S. GEAUXXXXXXXXXXXX SAINTS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete