Friday, November 20, 2009

I’m back and I’m better than before, (I think!!!)

I’m back and I’m better than before, (I think!!!)

----- Allo Avraybodie. Yes I’m back. Thanks for all of ya’lls patients in waiting for me to get straight with my new computer. I’m still working on getting used to it though. I’m using the new Windows 7. I love the program but it is very different then the other windows I have used. There are a lot more features and you can do a lot more different things with this Windows 7. It’s still going to take me quite a while to get it all straight and used to it all. Even the new key board is so sensitive I have to learn how to use my fingers all over because my other one was very old and the keys were not anywhere near as sensitive.

----- We also have our VHS player, video camera, a LP album player and a scanner all connected to the computer. And very shortly will have our TV hooked UP to it also. So this gives us the capability of putting any size home vids we have, any pics and any size music records or cassette recordings we have and download it onto the computer then edit it and make either CD’s and/or DVD’S in any combination. The down fall is that now I have to learn all these different programs and start downloading everything we have onto the computer. So that’s going to leave me with less time to blog or E-mail all of you. But I’m going to try for at least once a week.

----- I have been keeping up with I think almost everything on the computer at work. So I’m using this first blog for everyone to get me up to speed on anything ya’ll think I need to know and on how everyone is doing. How’s Mom’s breathing? How is Simone doing now after her knee surgery? She ready to go to Memphis yet? So come on and let me hear from all of you. Oh yea, also did anyone get Simone to start blogging and E-mailing?

----- Well, that’s about all for now I have to get busy downloading info onto the computer.

--- Later,

----- L-U-A,

------ Peter / DPOPPA

6 comments:

  1. hello brother, are you still reading my blog and have you gotten all my emails with updates on Mom?
    Mom had a mild case of congestive heart failure, treated it with increasing her lasix and she is now fine.
    Sunday all your sisters and we were hoping you will be coming too, to thibodaux and take mom eat at Sizzlin, we will get there at 11:00 and then she has her annual meeting at the Manor that we will go with her to.
    It is just to make sure they are meeting all her needs and if there are any problems they need us to help us or mom with. This will happen once a year and sooner if we ever need it.
    That I can say has been done, today after work I went to see her and she had just come from bingo and was sitting with 4 ladies and one little man all making the vay-yay and all heading to the rosary at 4:00
    she loves that place so much.
    Keep in touch, glad you are getting back into the cyber-world
    love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ----- Hi Lilly. Yes I have been keeping up with your E-mails on our computers at work. But have not been keep up too much with your blogs. Sorry about that but I'm very limeted to computer use at work.

    --- I'm not sure about meeting ya'll on Sunday. But just in case I can would you give me general directions on how to get to Sizzlin in Thibodeaux? Or I guess can call you on your cell when I get to Thibodeaux. I have one car down, so it all depends on Cheryl's schedule. I believe she may be taking call this week end so I would have to leave the car for her to go to work if she is called out. But I'll try. I would like to see all of you again. We didn't have much time to visit for the shower. You know your God Child needs needs to have her attention from everyone.(LOL,LOL)

    --- Well that's about it for now. I hope I get to go Sunday. But I hope everyone understands if I don't make it.

    --- LUV-U,
    -----Peter/DPOPPA

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELCOME BACK, BROTHER! I HAVEN'T BEEN KEEPING UP WITH COMPUTER WORK LATELY. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO HELP MY GIRLS AS MUCH AS I CAN. BARBARA, MIKIE'S MOM, AND I HAVE BEEN TAKING CARE OF LUCY, OWEN, AND OUR "WORLD WIND" ELLEN WHILE REBECCA, MIKIE, AND HUGH WERE IN CINN. REBECCA GOT BACK ON TUESDAY AND MIKIE AND HUGH CAME BACK LATE LAST NIGHT. HE IS FEELING FINE AND UNDER MEDICATION FOR TWO MONTHS.

    I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND, WHEN I WAS WORKING FULL TIME I HAD MORE TIME AND I GUESS ENERGY TO DO MORE BUT NOT THAT I'M NOT EVEN PART TIME (ONLY WORK TUES AND WED WHEN I WANT FROM 8 TO 12/1:00)SEEMS LIKE I DON'T HAVE AS MUCH TIME, GO FIGURE!!

    ANYWAY HOPE TO SEE OR TALK TO YOU SOON. THIS COMPUTER ISN'T WORKING WELL SO THINK CJ AND I WILL BE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER LAPTOP WITH WINDOWS 7 ON IT.

    L Y'LL
    RONNIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. ----- Hi Ronnie, Thanks for getting back with me. I know what you mean about no time even with me also being part time. I just don't seem to have enough time for anything extra anymore especially after receiving our new computer. I'm spending a lot of time just learning what it is I want to do. I don't have much time for blogging or E-mailing anymore. Like you say,"Go figure."

    ----- Before you buy another computer you should get with me first. I strongly recommend a Dell with Windows 7. Mike ordered ours online and I really like it. We were going to get a Laptop but what we did was get a Desk Top and Cheryl got a Note Book. A Note Book is like a Laptop and has about the same functions but is a lot smaller. The Note Book is what we ust to travel with. It also has wireless internet. Chery loves it. Anyway maybe we will get together so you can see it before ya'll make a choise.

    ----- Well, that's it for now. Talk to you later.
    --- LUV-U-BOAT,
    ----- Peter/DPOPPA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Brother...I'm connected!! Love, Mone

    ReplyDelete
  6. ----- HAY SIMONE, Welcome aboard. Hope to hear from you some more. Have you gone through all the back blogs yet. There is some good stuff in them.

    ----- Later,
    --- LUV-U,
    ----- Peter

    ReplyDelete