Monday, August 10, 2009

I'M GOING TO TRY THIS AGAIN

Hi All,
----- I’m going to try and stay on line as long as I can. But if you don’t hear from me in a long time, you’ll know that I’m broke down again. (Still have to wait for Steve to get home to buy our new computer.) (LOL)

----- Next order of business, very important. I receiver an E-mail concerning a petition to sign and send to everyone you know after adding your name to the list. I’m sure all of you received it also. I added Cheryl and my name to the list but couldn’t figure out how to send it to everyone on my E-mail list. So I sent it straight to the address that was in the letter which was, commint@whitehouse.gov Within 2 minutes I received another E-mail from the Government saying that this address is no longer in use and gave me the new one which is, http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/ I don’t know how to go about contacting anyone to let them know this. I do believe this is very important. So maybe one of you can forward this information to where it needs to go. Please let me know some thing about this.

----- We had an absolute blast Saturday night. Saw so many people I had not seen for so long. But I didn’t get to talk to them all. Just not enough time. But we did have fun. I bloged on Lilly’s site about the ages of Roy, Jeanette and out Aunts. Some one let me know their ages. Also if any of you got phone numbers and or E-mail address of any one who was there, please blog or E-mail them to me. THANKS.

----- Please, Please, Please,,,,Please, (I sound like James Brown) let me know when Simone gets her new computer and what her E-mail address is ASAP. Or some one show her how to blog so she can send it to me or some thing.

----- Time to go. I have to go cook supper for Cheryl and I.
----- TTFN,
--- L-U-A,
--------- Peter

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back, brother!!!
    Hope you can stay on until Steve gets back!!!!
    As you can see many aren't doing their family duties of blogging so I am glad you are back.
    As for Veronica, while we were all at the party Saturday, someone broke into her house and stole her laptop only!!!!!
    Can you believe that!!!
    so she hasn't been blogging much.
    C is now vice-president so, you know she is using that as an excuse not to blog!!!!!
    Rosie can't use her work computer for private use so that puts her out until she gets internet at her fema trailor or her post office box, wherever she is living these days!!!!
    I got the sweetest "just-because" card from Emily, I love that girl!!!!!!!!
    I didn't notice when ya'll left the party, it was awesome!
    More later, brother!!!!!
    I am back at work myself so not much time anymore but I love it, I'll never give it up, even if I am the only one reading it.
    It is good therapy for me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hi there! I love this "Steve" thing, it is just too funny!!! I can't wait until Mike gets home and he can read the blogs too. Not much going on over here. Still living and waiting. 7 weeks to go. Mom and I are headed to Las Vegas on Sunday morning. I have a Pharmacy Buyers Conference and Mom got jealous :) She can't come to the conference but we can at least hang out and have some fun in the evenings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Peter I have no idea their ages but I do know they are all in their 80's.
    I believe my nannie, TA-Ta is 86, two years younger than Mom.
    Jeanette is the youngest and she and Simone are not many years apart.
    Between them are ga-gald and Mae-Mae.
    Oh, and get used to it, I am Lilly the Great if you go back and read that blog, you will know why Hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey you back! great, i missed your blogging and remembering! hope you can stay until, at least, "STEVE" gets home!

    yea, got back from the shindig saturday night and our laptop was gone. didn't know about it until sunday morning when i went to check my email and "no laptop". thought that it was the only thing taken until cj and i went to take our night medication and GONE. 2 of cj's and 5 of mine taken from our cabinet. the most potient was a sleeping aid i take at night. 5mg have to take the whole bottle to feel any effect! "SA LA VIE!" as they say!

    sure was good seeing you and cheryl and the rest of the gang saturday night. those aunts and cousins only in the collins family. i loved spending time with fay. we were real close growing up and like i told bert - we don't see each other seems like 50 years but when we get together the time close in and it's like we picked up where we left off so many years ago. love seeing lolly and sue. you remember that sue was one of the first playboy bunnies in new orleans. she was so beautiful and still is. lolly came talk to us before leaving and told us she was 72 years old. can't believe that. lolly's grandson who she raised was killed in afganstain (sp) a couple of years ago.

    well, pete, i'm with you. i will never get use to the "THE GREAT". i told lilly that no one calls her lillian so the baby will be called lillian and she will keep the name "LILLY". where's the confusion? just think our youngest sibling wants all the attention "AGAIN" and poor snot nose c even thought she is a vice president she will always be "SNOT NOSE C". anyway if she wants to be named "THE GREAT" don't you'll think she should at least remember her nephew's name - "IT'S MIKE, LILLY, NOT STEVE" - what do you'll think guys, am i right or what?????

    l y'll
    GRANNY THE GREAT (HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM DOESN'T SOUND BAD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Y'all...SUPRISE!!! I don't have long to stay on each blog, but I just wanted to set the record straight....my official title is SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT and I'm realizing now they added on the "Senior" part...it's because the position is making me old, fast. I just absolutely love my new position and couldn't be happier. I'll come on when I can, but always know how much I think and love you guys!!!

    Later!!!
    Snot Nose Senior Vice President D....I mean C...whatever...(that's a joke to Lil about Mike being Steve...I hear even Aleena is calling him Steve...so funny!!! L.J., Lil!!)

    ReplyDelete