Friday, July 10, 2009

I BET YA'LL ARE WONDERING AREN'T YOU

YYAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO,YYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

-----ALLO AVERYBODY,

-----What’s all the Screaming about ?? I said, WHAT’S ALL THE SCREAMING ABOUT ?????? I bet ya’ll are wondering aren’t you ?? I have a big surprise. I said, I HAVE A BIG SURPRISE. I bet ya’ll are wondering aren’t you ?? I guess I should tell ya’ll. Do ya’ll think I should tell ya’ll. I said, DO YA’LL THINKI I SHOULD TELL YA’LL ?? I bet ya’ll are wondering aren’t you ?? I guess I could tell ya’ll,,,, BUT,,,,, then It wouldn’t be a surprise any more. So do ya’ll want to be surprised now or later ?? I said DO YA’LL WANT TO BE SURPRISED NOW OR LATER ?? I bet ya’ll are wondering aren’t you ?? Well I guess I’ll tell ya’ll now. I said, I GUESS I’LL TELL YA’LL NOW. I bet ya’ll are wondering aren’t you ?? Would ya’ll show at least a little bit of curiosity. I said, WOULD YA’LL SHOW AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT CURIOSITY. I bet ya’ll are wondering aren’t you ?? OK here goes. I said, OK HERE GOES. I bet ya’ll are wondering aren’t you ??

-----Well that’s about it for now. Catch ya’ll on the next blog.

-----L-U-A,
-------Peter

Oh, but wait I didn’t tell ya’ll the surprise yet, did I ?? I said, I DIDN’T TELL YA’LL THE SURPRISE YET, DID I ?? I bet ya’ll are wondering aren’t you ?? I sure wish ya’ll would pay attention. I said, I SURE WISH YA’LL WOULD PAY ATTENTION. I bet ya’ll are wondering aren’t you ?? Never mine, if ya’ll don’t want to know then I won’t tell you. How do ya’ll like that ?? I said, HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT ?? I bet ya’ll are wondering aren’t you ??

-----Talk to ya’ll later,
-------L-U-A,
----------Peter

9 comments:

  1. I KNOW, IKNOW!!!!!!

    EMILY AND ANDRE' ARE PREGNANT!!!!!
    MY GODCHILD CALLED ME TO TELL ME THE NEWS YESTERDAY BUT I DIDN'T GET HER CALL SO ALL NIGHT I AM THINKING ABOUT HER THEN I FALL ASLEEP, AND DREAM THAT EMILY IS PREGNANT
    THEN TODAY SHE CALLS ME AND I TELL HER MY DREAM AND SHE SAYS
    "WELL, NANNIE I AM!

    how awesome is that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!! EMILY, YOU WILL NEVER EVER KNOW THE DEEPEST MEANING OF LOVE UNTIL YOU HOLD THAT BABY IN YOUR HANDS!!!

    THIS IS AWESOME!!
    LOVE YOU ALL,
    TIFF

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, they have been in that stupid club..
    Remember how crazy they were when Bronson was born!
    Cheryl so loved that baby boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEA, YOU ARE RIGHT. YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT BRONSON WAS THE ONLY BABY BOY BORN IN THE WORLD! AND DAYNE TOO! I REMEMBER NOW! THANKS LIL FOR REMINDING ME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations everyone!! Em and Andre', I pray for a safe, happy and healthy journal for the three of you!!

    All my love,
    Aunt C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes we are members of the "Stupid Club" already. But this baby will be living a lot closer to us then Bronson or Dayne. We were real "Stupid" with Bronson because he and Toya lived with us for the first few years of his life. Aleena and Emily consider Bronson to be more like their brother rather then their nephew.
    ----- We have already talked about working out a baby sitting arangement while Emily is working. I think I'm going to have to quite working. (LOL)

    -----L-U-A, Can't wait.
    -------Peter

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO WHAT PETE DID YOU PASS OUT AND NEVER REVIVED??

    ReplyDelete
  8. STEVE, STEVE!!!!!!! (I KNOW HIS NAME IS MIKE) WE NEED YOU HOME!!!!!!!! YOUR POPPA-IN-LAW DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT COMPUTERS!!!!!!!!!! AND YOUR WIFE WANTS YOU HOME TOO!!!!!!!! GET HOME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

    L Y'LL
    AUNT RONNIE

    ReplyDelete
  9. PETER, WHERE ARE YOU????????????? WE HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU IN A WHILE?? IS EVERYTHING OKAY?????
    LOVE,
    ROSIE

    ReplyDelete